Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strawberry Mango Smoothie

Ooooooo, another yummy smoothie favorite. It added a bit of tropical hope to the long, cold days of winter. The flavors just invoke thoughts of warms and sun. It's been a LONG and COLD winter so I'll take any piece of warm happiness that I can get.

2 c Frozen Strawberries
1 Mango
1/2-1 c Orange Juice (or Apple Juice)
1-2 T Strawberry Jam (to taste if strawberries are a bit tart)
Protein Powder (optional)

Throw it all in the blender and let it rip. Love this for a snack.Maybe I should get some of those little umbrellas for my smoothies and have a little tropical party? Nah, last time we had the umbrellas my boys used them as spears against each other.

What's your favorite smoothie combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.