Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

How to Series

I've been busy putting up summer produce and getting my oldest off to school. That has meant not much posting and definitely not much in the way of cooking and creating new recipes. The good news is school has started and life is SO much easier with one (who starts pre-school next week) than two who've had a very long summer together. Hopefully that gives kiddo #2 and me more time in the kitchen to play.

In the process of putting up all sorts of goodies, I've had several requests and questions about "How did you do that?" referring to canning and freezing different items. So here are a few things to look forward to attempting to answer those questions.

Freezing:
Sweet Corn
Bell Peppers
Chicken Broth
Green Beans
Pumpkin Puree

Canning:
Peaches
Applesauce
Chicken Broth

Making:
Chicken broth
Applesauce
Pumpkin puree
and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.