Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

New KIDS Category

I'm not sure why I never offered this classification for recipes before, but it's starting now. Kids are finicky eaters and there is no guarantee what they will eat, or if they will eat it again on another day.

That being said, I'm classifying recipes on whether MY kids liked the recipe or not. There are many others that they are "learning" to like, but the classification is for ones that mean not likely of a discussion about eating it at the dinner table.

So, see if your kids like them too. Who knows, maybe it's a picky husband (not that I would know what that is like ;) that you are are trying to please... it just make work for him too.

It can be a great meal, but if your family doesn't like it, then you are saving money. Got a favorite kids recipe that you'd like to share? I'd love to give you a spot on FRUGAL FAMILY FEASTS to share it. Send me the recipe and a picture if you've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.