Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grilled Chicken's & My Favorite Marinade

Summer is all about simplicity and cooking for me. Summer is too short to spend it all in the kitchen. We grill almost all summer long (and much of spring, fall, and winter). It doesn't get much simpler that grilled chicken breasts with this marinade from items you are almost certain to have around the house.

To be honest, I've never measured the ingredients. I put the chicken in a gallon size ziplock bag, drizzle oil over the top of it and then sprinkle the seasonings over it. It's really a preference thing. So I'm giving you my best guess based on 4-5 chicken breasts.

4-5 Chicken breasts
2-3 T Olive Oil
2 t Italian Spices, crushed* (or combo of parsley, oregano, rosemary, basil)
1 t Sea Salt
1 t Garlic Powder

Allow the chicken to marinade for 30-60 minutes - or throw it on the grill right away if you must.

* to crush the spices, put them in the palm of your hand and use your fingers to crush the spices until you can smell the spices more strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.