Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taking Time Off

Postings may be a bit sporadic over the next couple of weeks. We just found out my oldest son has multiple food allergies besides the peanut we knew about (milk, egg, and wheat). So our way of cooking and eating is about to radically change. Sure I'll have plenty of good ole recipes for everyone to eat, but you will likely find a few more specialized dairy-free, gluten-free, and egg-free ones thrown in.

All I know is regardless of what is in them, the recipes better taste good to get my family to eat them.

Also, I'll be traveling for a week and a half with my boys to go see family and friends. We've only seen 2 people from "back home" since we moved 4 months ago. We're excited to reconnect.

Thanks for your patience and we'll have more for you soon. If you have any resources that would help on this food adventure, I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Check into vegan recipes. They are all dairy and egg free.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback.