Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leftover Lasagna Salad

Often when making lasagna or lasagna rolls, I'll have a noodle or two left over. If my husband doesn't eat them first, here's another leftover salad. If you haven't noticed by now, one of my favorite use of leftovers is to make a salad out of them.


2 Lasagna noodles, cut up**
1 c Asparagus, chopped
1/2 c Tomato, diced
1 lg Carrot, shredded
2 T Sesame seeds
2 T Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste

In a large pan, heat olive oil. Saute the asparagus until tender crisp. Add noodle pieces, carrots, and sesame seed to the pan and stir frequently until heated through. Stir in tomato and season to taste. Serve warm.

** To make the noodles workable, I took a pizza cutter and cut them in half length-wise and then in the other direction into small pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.