Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

What My Kids See

After months of taking pictures of what we were eating, my boys have decided that their food needs to be photographed as well. Every time the camera comes out "Can I take a picture of my food too?" So here is a salute to my budding photogs.


My 6-year-old's view at lunch. The kid loves his carrots. These were extra special ones from the farmer's market that still had the green tops on them.

So this isn't actually on their plates, but what we were growing to go on their plates. (notice the sand that made it from the sandbox to the plants. Love my little helpers. We ate the lettuce out of these and now beans and peppers are growing in their place.

My three-year-old almost did in the camera lens when he fell taking this picture. Camera just about ended up "milked" to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.