Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Week, New Attitude, New Menu

I don't know how full-time working moms manage to fit everything in. After one full week, I am a full week behind on everything else. It doesn't help that I had a bad cold too. So this week I am headed into work and life with a different attitude. Life is much more planned for the week so that more gets accomplished. I hope that makes like a bit easier for all of us and help us get into a new routine. I know once we get into a rhythm it will feel much like second nature - but until then, I am on list overload starting with our menu:

MONDAY
B - Impossible Pie or Buckwheat Waffles
L - Sandwiches, fruit
D - Stir Fry, Rice, Peaches

TUESDAY
B - Pancakes or Impossible Pie
L - Grilled Cheese, Applesauce
D - Ham, Baked Potato, Green Beans

WEDNESDAY
B - Pancakes
L - Quesadillas, Salsa
D - Packed lunches for dinner on the run

THURSDAY
B - Ham bits, eggs, toast
L - Hot dogs, Carrots, Applesauce
D - Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Cheese

FRIDAY
B - Breakfast cookies, Bananas
L - Leftovers
D - Pizza, Carrot Sticks, Applesauce


SATURDAY

B - Donut Muffins, Smoothies
L - Muffin tin lunch
D - Spaghetti with Loaded Tomato Sauce, Garlic Toast Sticks

SUNDAY
B -  Cereal bars or Breakfast cookies
L - Sesame Garlic Chicken, Rice, Carrots
D - Beef Stroganoff, Rice, Salad

I'm going to try a bit of experimenting this week and next with a few allergen-free versions of some of our favorite foods. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback.